Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Teacher M.O.O.S.E. Binder

     I have been working hard to create all of the wonderful projects I found via pinterest. One of my favorites is the teacher M.O.O.S.E. binder. It is a great way to organize all of the information that teachers may need to take home without taking three or four binders. Any acronym can be used and Ms. Smith has compiled a list of over 280. I decorated my binder using 12 x 12 scrapbook paper so that it could fully cover the front.



 
  I prefer to grade papers, take notes, etc using colored pens. I added a pencil pouch to organize my pens, highlighters, and tabs. My only binder that is not decorated with my classroom racing theme. :)






     
     My binder is divided into eight sections. The sections can be changed base on your needs. I have added the template and it can be modified for your needs. I also used the Avery Big Tabs dividers. There are directions on how to modify the Microsoft Word Template for the new dividers. I have provided the template for the dividers.





Links for the binder:
Title Pages
Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment